Daily Current Affairs Quiz! Test your knowledge and stay up to date on the latest news and current events with our daily quiz. Challenge yourself and your friends to see who knows the most. With questions ranging from international news to local politics, you’re sure to find something that interests you! So, let’s get started – the quiz is ready and waiting!
1. Which state government has launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana’ to provide financial assistance to farmers?
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Madhya Pradesh
2. Which country has become the first in the world to approve a Covid-19 vaccine for children aged 5 to 11?
3. Which Indian cricketer has been named as the ICC Men’s Player of the Month for October 2021?
a) Virat Kohli
b) Rohit Sharma
c) Jasprit Bumrah
d) Rishabh Pant
Sure, here are some more current affairs MCQs based on the web search results:
4. Which country has recently announced its withdrawal from the Open Skies Treaty?
5. Which Indian state has topped the NITI Aayog’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) India Index 2020-21?
b) Tamil Nadu
c) Himachal Pradesh
6. Which Indian city has been ranked as the most livable city in India according to the Ease of Living Index 2020?
7. Which Indian state has launched the ‘Mission Shakti’ campaign to empower women and girls?
a) Uttar Pradesh
8. Which country has recently launched the world’s first wooden satellite named WISA-WOODSAT?
9. Which Indian state has become the first to issue a gender identity certificate to a transgender person?
b) Tamil Nadu
10. Which Indian city has been designated as a UNESCO Creative City of Gastronomy?
11. Which Indian state has launched the ‘Chief Minister Dalit Empowerment Programme’ to provide financial assistance to Dalit families?
b) Andhra Pradesh
12. Which country has recently hosted the COP26 summit on climate change?
Are you looking to stay up-to-date with the latest news and events? Do you need to brush up on your general knowledge? Then you have come to the right place!
Welcome to the Daily Current Affairs Quiz – your one-stop destination for staying informed on the latest happenings around the world. Every day, we bring you a comprehensive round-up of the news and events that have taken place, along with some interesting facts and trivia.
Our quiz is designed to help you stay up-to-date with the latest current affairs. We make sure that our quiz covers a wide range of topics, from politics and international affairs, to sports and entertainment. We also provide a few clues and hints to help you along the way.
We also provide a detailed explanation of the answers to each question, so you can understand why a certain answer is correct. This way, you can gain a better understanding of current affairs and gain a better perspective on the news.
So, if you want to stay informed and test your knowledge on current affairs, then the Daily Current Affairs Quiz is the place to be! We are sure that you will find our quiz to be informative and entertaining.
Take the quiz and stay updated with the latest news, events, and trivia related to current affairs!