Jkssb finance sub inspector syllabus pdf download. The jkssb has been released the syllabus for jkssb finance sub inspector sales tax department posts 2021. Download the detailed PDF syllabus of Jkssb finance sub inspector .
Jkssb sub finance inspector Exam date
The Jkssb sub finance inspector Exam will be conducted by JKSSB from 20th of December 2021in CBT mode.
Best Book for Jkssb finance sub inspector Sales tax department
As you have downloaded the syllabus .Now better is to buy the Best book for Jkssb finance inspector.The book will reach you within 3-4 days .The book contains all the sections of the syllabus .As we all know the time for exam is very less.Its better to get this book then just prepare from it .As all the sections of the book are dedicated to the different parts of the syllabus .You will get all the syllabus in one place ,this will help you save time and get best of the time .
Detailed syllabus for Jkssb sub finance inspector
Jkssb sub finance inspector syllabus pdf download
- i) Tenses
- (ii) Rearranging of jumbled sentences.
- (iii) Narration
- (iv) Models
- (v) Articles
- (vi) Comprehension with blanks to be filled in with i. Phrases ii. Pronouns iii. Homonyms / homophones.
- (vii) Clauses
- (viii) Synonyms and antonyms
- (ix) Pairs of words and their use in meaningful sentences.
- (x) Idioms and phrases.
- (xi) Uses of Prepositions.
- (xii) Active & Passive Voice
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND CURRENT AFFAIRS. 20 Marks
- (i) Indian History with special reference to Freedom struggle
- (ii) First in world (Adventure, Sports, Discoveries)
- (iii) First in India (Adventure, Sports, Discoveries)
- (iv) Popular Personalities (Politics, Scientific discoveries, Geographical, Sports, History)
- (v) The Newspaper world (Current Dailies & Weeklies of India)
- (vi) Languages & Culture
- (vii) International Organisations- UNO, WHO, WTO, IMF, UNESCO, UNCTAD etc.
- (viii) Important Regional Organizations and Blocs- BRICS, OPEC, ASEAN, SAARC, BIMSTEC, G-20, G-7 etc.
- (ix) Sustainable Development Goals
- (x) Communicale Diseases- cure and prevention
- (xi) NCDC- COVID-19 – SOPs, Advisories, Guidelines etc
- (xii) World famous Awards
- (xiii) The world of Sports
- (xiv) Climate & Crops in India
- (xv) Political & Physical divisions of world & India
- (xvi) Important Rivers & Lakes in India
- (xvii) Current Events of National and International importance
- xviii) Agriculture in economic development; Industrialization and economic development.
- (xix) Foreign Trade & Balance of payments
- (xx) New economic reforms
- (xxi) Inflation, Monitory Policy, Fiscal Policy, Capital Markets, Role of RBI, Taxation in India- Direct & Indirect Tax – CBDT, GST etc.
- (xxii) India’s Automic Research Programme,
- (xxiii) Thermal / Nuclear/ Hydro Power Plants in India.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO UT of J&K 20 Marks
- (i) Popular names of personalities and their achievements/ Contribution (National and International).
- (ii) Weather, Climate, Crops, Means of Transport.
- (iii) J&K History, Economy and Culture
- (iv) Flora and Fauna of J&K
- (v) Rivers and Lakes.
- (vi) Important Tourist Destinations.
- (vii) J&K Panchayati Raj Act, 1989 (as ameneded upto December, 2020), 73rd & 74th Constitutional amendments.
- (viii) J&K Reorganisation Act, 2019
GENERAL SCIENCE 20 Marks
- (i) Various sources of energy; conventional sources of energy; improvement in technology for using conventional source of energy (Biomass and wind energy)
- (ii) Non-conventional sources of energy (Solar energy,Tidal energy).
- (iii) Mechanics, Rest, motion, Velocites, acceleration, Newton Laws of motion,
- (iv) Voltage, Current, Resistance, Power, D.C Batteries
- (v) Waves, light as a wave, Sound waves, Transverse and longitudinal waves.
- (vi) Structure of Atom
- (vii) Solids, Liqids and Gases(Basics)
- (viii) Life processes: Nutrition and its types, Respiration, Transportation of water, food and minerals in plants.
- (ix) Vitamins- Dieases related to vitamin deficiency.
- (x) Environmental pollution.
- (xi) Ecosystem Its components, Food chains and Food webs.
- (xii) Ozone layer, its depletion, Green House Effect.
- (xiii) Importance of water in life
MENTAL ABILITY TEST 20 Marks
- (i) Number series.
- (ii) Letter series.
- (iii) Coding decoding.
- (iv) Direction sense.
- (v) Blood relations.
- (vi) Mathematical reasoning.
- (vii) Speed, Distance and Time. (viii) Statements and conclusions.
- (ix) Logical Reasoning.
- (x) Mental Reasoning.
COMPUTER APPLICATIONS. 20 Marks
- (i) Fundamentals of computer sciences
- (ii) Hardware & Software
- (iii) Input and output devices
- (iv) Operating system
- (v) M.S Word,M.S Excel, M.S Acess and Powerpoint Presentation
- (vi) E_mail & Internet